Is it sunny and beautiful and colorful where you are yet? The three of us may be scattered around the country, but we’re loving our SPRING season so far. With each new season, it’s fun to plan a few special things to look forward to with your family. After you’ve made your bucket list, you could even print it and post it somewhere in your house.
Here are 5 things from each of our families’ lists this season:
1. Enjoy a picnic at the park.
2. Play baseball as a family.
3. Make a bug terrarium.
4. Deliver flowers to cheer up a friend.
5. Go to the Farmer’s Market.
1. Spend the day at the water park.
2. Go camping.
3. Make bird houses.
4. Go on a picnic in the park.
5. Go to a baseball game.
1. Go on a hike.
2. Have a BBQ
3. Go to the sand dunes for a bonfire.
4. Plant tomato seeds.
“Plan to share with your family the miracle of buds changing to fragrant blossoms. Take time to sit on a hillside and feel the tranquility of the even when the sun casts its last golden glow over the horizon. Take time to smell the roses.” –M. Russell Ballard